Social media monitoring
Measure and manage your online reputation
As cause or consequence, the “buzz” trend impacts any company’s marketing strategy. Monitoring your online reputation and the viral marketing phenomenon is a key challenge for companies to control and improve how their brand is perceived online.
BuzzWatcher, a social media monitoring tool, measures a company’s brand, product or competitor activity on all web 2.0 channels (social networks, video sharing platforms, blogs, information sites etc.).
- Complete monitoring of your sphere of influence:
view real-time conversations taking place on the web 2.0 (social networks, blogs, information sites etc.).
- Measure the visibility and impact of conversations: evaluate the impact of each article according to the influence score of the supports, sites or authors of origin.
- Productivity and collaboration tools
- Segmentation on the fly: combine search filters (monitoring, keywords, channels and content language categories) to focus your analyses on an accurate selection of data.
- Semantic analysis
- Reports/exports: benefit from the strength and flexibility of Report Builder to create reports, set their frequency or their format. All BuzzWatcher data and analyses are exploitable.
- Efficiently analyse and optimise the ROI of your online reputation management policy (visibility of your actions, brand perception, commitment and reputation of user generated content etc.).
- Control your budget: a billing system per keyword guarantees total cost control.
- Manage crisis situations: BuzzWatcher provides a clear, accurate and relevant view of the discussions which concern you, at the moment when they take place.
- Save time: from the millions of conversations analysed by BuzzWatcher we only extract targeted, organised and analysed information which is directly exploitable.
- Take advantage of our custom assistance services with our “online reputation” packs. Read more about online reputation assistance.