Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
Press release - Bordeaux, December 10th, 2015
AT Internet enriches its digital analytics solution with new applications designed for business use
AT Internet, major player in the field of digital intelligence since 1996, unveils the newest applications in its software suite dedicated to advanced performance analytics for websites and mobile applications.
With these new features, the French leader clearly responds to the challenges facing today’s media groups, retailers, financial establishments, and governmental and corporate groups looking to quickly extract maximum results from their analytics data.
Transforming raw data into concrete action
AT Internet’s Analytics Suite solution enables companies to rapidly benefit from their digital data using a single analytics platform. The company’s objective is to help its customers shorten, as much as possible, the time between raw data collection and taking concrete, data-driven actions as a result. From collecting and analysing data to visualising and sharing it, AT Internet’s suite of integrated applications gives each user the decision-making information he or she needs, whether that person is a digital analytics expert or a business user.
4 major axes of innovation
AT Internet concentrates its R&D efforts on developing its suite of applications around 4 pillars that anchor its offering:
- Agile measurement and tagging: A major challenge for companies today is connecting data to decisions as quickly as possible, all while preserving high quality and reliability. With SmartTag, AT Internet offers a new version of its tag that’s faster and more powerful when it comes to tagging sites and mobile apps and collecting data. SmartTag combines an easy user experience (intuitive setup, customised measurements, full documentation for developers) with an extremely powerful tag. With SmartTag, implementing an analytics solution has never been so simple.
- A holistic view of the visitor journey and interactions: With mobile and app analytics, AT Internet helps its clients understand the customer journey across all digital channels. The challenge lies in knowing how a visitor interacts with a brand across a variety devices, but also deeply analysing precise usage and behaviours on specific devices. Thanks to new SDKs and an app analytics dashboard, AT Internet gives marketers an aggregated view of performance in terms of traffic acquisition, user engagement and retention.
- An open analytics platform: The multiplication of tools (analytics, ad serving, testing, etc.) within a single company’s digital ecosystem tends to silo information as a result. AT Internet is dedicated to breaking down silos by facilitating the flow of data within companies. Thanks to its open platform, the French company offers 3rd-party data import and export features thanks to partnerships in key digital marketing domains: TV tracking, audience analytics, and testing & customisation. AT Internet is also tackling massive-volume data exchanges with a new API (Data Flow) to feed complementary systems like data warehouses or business intelligence platforms.
- Data democratisation: AT Internet’s tools enable the right information to be shared with the right person in the right format. Following in the footsteps of the Dashboards application, designed to enable simplified, collaborative performance management via a highly customisable tool, AT Internet unveils its Reports application. With this reporting tool, users no longer need to dig through masses of data to find what they need for accelerated decision-making. They can access simple, pre-built, jargon-free reports designed to address their needs, no matter their industry, job role or level of digital analytics maturity.
Mathieu Llorens, AT Internet CEO, says: “Even if access to data has become widespread, efficiently using and sharing it within companies often remains complex. We’ve clearly set out to remove these hurdles by helping companies create immediate value through analytics.”
A repackaged offering and a new website
On the communication front, AT Internet has developed a new website with a visual identity reflecting its philosophy of efficiency, simplification and accessibility for everyone. AT Internet’s services and expertise in the e-commerce, media and finance industries are clearly presented. The company also makes available a wide range of resources and content (white papers, customer case studies, webinars, videos…) to help visitors hone their digital analytics strategy.
AT Internet Press Contact:
Bernard Segarra – email@example.com – +33(0)220.127.116.11.30
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.
Analytics Suite: the new features of the summer
Summer is drawing to an end, and AT Internet’s product news is back in full force with new features for Sales Insights, Navigation, Explorer and…
Data Quality in Digital Analytics
The risk of poor-quality analytical data can have serious consequences: find out the 6 pillars of analytical data quality.
Digital Analytics & GDPR – making sure you’re compliant
Here’s your all-inclusive rundown of the main aspects of the GDPR at the one-year mark – make sure your web analytics is compliant!