Press release - Bordeaux, May 31st, 2016
AT Internet obtains 4 million euros in financing to continue its international growth and further develop its mobile analytics offering
AT Internet, a major player in digital analytics who celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, has carried out several financing operations in the past few months (BPI, CIC, COFACE, FEDER, and the Aquitaine Region) to the amount of 4 million euros. This funding will enable the group to invest in R&D projects focused on mobile and app analytics, to strengthen its technological partnership strategy, and to continue recruiting in 2016.
Around 15 new job openings 2016
AT Internet plans to recruit around 15 new employees in 2016 to support its worldwide growth. Sales and consulting positions will be opened in the group’s international offices, as will positions supporting R&D teams at the company headquarters in Bordeaux, France.
Innovations dedicated to mobile analytics
AT Internet has planned significant investments in order to develop innovations enabling the entire user journey to be analysed. The challenge at hand is providing a unified, consistent and verified view of data collected on all types of digital devices (smartphones, tablets, computers, and “smart” objects), while fully respecting strict privacy and data protection standards.
Among the latest developments are the following:
- App analytics (for iOS, Android and Windows) has been greatly enriched: behavioural differences between new and returning users, frequency of usage and recurring usage, measurement of session length, identification of app crash screens…
- New analyses allow customers to understand combined usage across devices, and to identify mobile as an acquisition source or a vehicle for engagement, notably for e-commerce and media sites.
- Customers have access to exclusive benchmarking data from the major app stores, giving them a comprehensive view of their applications’ life cycles.
- The Smart SDK goes even further in simplifying data collection; it enables customers to tag an application’s most essential elements by simply using the app itself.
- AT Internet’s ecosystem of technological partners has been further developed in order to streamline how companies use their digital data for decision-making (TV Tracking, data visualisation, multivariate testing, DMP, retargeting; notably with partners TVTY, AB Tasty, Cogniteev, Microsoft Power BI, Monetate, Tableau, Slack, etc.).
- R&D projects involving machine learning technologies will be implemented in the second half of 2016, aiming to facilitate interpretation and exploration of multi-device data, notably with a view to predictive analytics usages.
The Mobile & Multi-device R&D project has been co-financed in part by the European Union with funds from the ERDF, and in part by the Region of Aquitaine.
AT INTERNET PRESS CONTACT : Bernard Segarra – firstname.lastname@example.org – +33(0)184.108.40.206.30
+15% more engine traffic on cinema content thanks to better broadcast timing, +12% increase in traffic since the pushes between 2018 and 2019.
The risk of poor-quality analytical data can have serious consequences: find out the 6 pillars of analytical data quality.
Here’s your all-inclusive rundown of the main aspects of the GDPR at the one-year mark – make sure your web analytics is compliant!