Press release - Bordeaux, March 25th , 2014
AT Internet’s Digital Analytics solution attracts key accounts in emerging markets.
For more than 18 years AT Internet has epitomised one of the examples of French success in the digital sector. Over the last few months, the European digital analytics leader has taken another important step forward by winning significant market share on an international level, and doesn’t plan on stopping there…
The latest results for AT Internet, a major player in the field of Digital Analytics and Online Intelligence since 1995, have confirmed the success of the company’s international investment strategy with more than half of sales coming from outside France. Today the company has new ambitions with a substantial recruitment drive over the next few months.
Latest key facts and figures
2013 was decisive for the decision-making solution editor in terms of development in the emerging markets in Eastern Europe, South America and South-East Asia. Here is a review of the latest key information:
- The opening of 3 new offices in Brazil (Sao Paulo), Singapore and Russia (Moscow). This strategic presence has allowed the editor to set up and be present in local markets to guarantee its clients a high quality of service.
- Signing of major contracts in Russia. After signing the portal of the Russian giant Rambler, it was the turn of the RBC media group and one of the Russian leaders in video streaming, Ivi.ru, to sign with the French digital analytics solution. In Greece, AT Internet owns 100% of the market share in the “Online Publishing” sector after having won the ENED (Greece’s online publishers association) tender. In France, AT Internet still holds ground by winning over new clients in the banking and insurance sector (Filhet Allard, B for Bank, Groupe SNI, Dematis, AMF, BPCE).
In total, the latest contracts signed by the French editor in emerging countries represents an overall additional volume of 10 billion “server calls” per month, 4 billion in South East Asia, 4 billion in Russia/Eastern Europe and almost 2 billion in South America.
- New major partners have considerably enhanced the analyses available in the AT Internet solution, in particular, in terms of testing (Optimizely), behavioural targeting (nugg.ad) and TV tracking (wywy).
Today AT Internet’s goal is to strengthen its presence by increasing its local market share, and also by developing its teams both in France and abroad.
Recruitment and innovation on the horizon
AT Internet is now in a phase of intensive recruitment. The company is strengthening its technical teams with the recruitment of several development engineers on its Bordeaux site. The company is also creating several different consulting and sales positions worldwide, in Brazil and Singapore.
“With big data, we have a strong growth potential. This is why we are going to recruit 25 people between now and June 2014” explains Mathieu Llorens, AT Internet CEO.
As far as the product is concerned, the efforts made in R&D for several months now will bear fruit with the release of new dashboard tools in the spring. A new latest generation API will also add more strength and flexibility to the AT Internet platform. Thanks to more intelligent information processing (consolidation, increase in volume, scalability and standardisation of formats) new uses for digital data can be considered and profit the entire company as a whole. Many arguments which should attract new accounts and consolidate the editor’s growth.
AT Internet Press Contact:
Bernard Segarra – firstname.lastname@example.org – +33(0)22.214.171.124.30
Summer is drawing to an end, and AT Internet’s product news is back in full force with new features for Sales Insights, Navigation, Explorer and…
The risk of poor-quality analytical data can have serious consequences: find out the 6 pillars of analytical data quality.
Here’s your all-inclusive rundown of the main aspects of the GDPR at the one-year mark – make sure your web analytics is compliant!
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.