Press release - SAN FRANCISCO February 11th, 2014
Optimizely Partners with Web Analytics Solution AT Internet to Better Serve Customers Globally
Integration provides online businesses with powerful, actionable data and analytics from a single interface.
SAN FRANCISCO – February 11th, 2014 – Optimizely, the world’s leading web optimization platform announced today their integration with AT Internet, a major web analytics solutions provider based in France. The partnership will enable more than 3,500 global AT Internet customers to use Optimizely to run A/B and multivariate tests to gain valuable insights about website, mobile and app visitors.
“Customers globally are getting incredible value from both Optimizely and AT Internet. We are looking forward to building a strategic relationship to better serve our community” said Dan Siroker, CEO of Optimizely. “We eliminate the technical bottlenecks stopping businesses from doing their best work. This partnership will make it easier for our customers to run their businesses more efficiently using the best testing, data and analytics platforms available.”
- Optimizely is the world’s leading website optimization platform, with more than 5,000 customers globally
- AT Internet is a major provider of Web Analytics solutions, based in France with offices in Europe, Sao Paulo and in Singapore
- The company has more than 3,500 customers around the world including companies based in South Africa, Russia, South America and Asia.
- The integration with Optimizely is part of AT Connect, the AT Internet program that provides more flexibility for customers by allowing them to select the best e-marketing providers available such as email, testing, ad server platforms, etc.
- Customers can merge data and run analyses from both platforms with a single, easy-to-use interface
Mathieu Llorens, AT Internet CEO stated:
“Our integration with Optimizely means customers can now view their MV testing waves on dashboards, along with the wider online marketing analytics information we provide on our platform. This combined view of web and mobile behavioral data measured by AT Internet, and the addition of MV testing metrics means digital marketers can now view all of their important data in one place, making for faster, and better decisions.”.
AT Internet Press Contact:
Bernard Segarra – email@example.com – +33(0)22.214.171.124.30
+15% more engine traffic on cinema content thanks to better broadcast timing, +12% increase in traffic since the pushes between 2018 and 2019.
The risk of poor-quality analytical data can have serious consequences: find out the 6 pillars of analytical data quality.
Here’s your all-inclusive rundown of the main aspects of the GDPR at the one-year mark – make sure your web analytics is compliant!