“Data” refers to all the different types of data defined below, taken together:
- Raw data: Raw data refers to data that is collected, prior to being enriched and calculated by AT Internet. Raw data is made up of the hit*, the IP address, the User Agent and the URL of the page that generated the hit. Raw data is stored on AT Internet file servers, in secure log files for a duration of six months. Raw data is not accessible to customers.
- Processed data: Processed data refers to the data accessible to AT Internet customers in the Analytics Suite interface, or via exports (of all different formats: Excel, CSV, Word or via API) after data has been calculated and enriched by AT Internet (geolocation, bot exclusion, etc.).
- Detailed data:
- Definition: Detailed data refers to data of the finest possible granularity to allow for more complex calculations later on (segmentation, API extraction, etc.).
- Retention: Retention periods are based on the specific solution sold and/or options that have been enabled (for example: detailed data is kept 13 months from the date of collection in cases of a CNIL exemption)
- Pre-calculated data:
- Definition: Pre-calculated data refers to data resulting from pre-calculations meant to enrich the quality and performance of analyses.
- Retention: Pre-calculated data is kept up to one year after the contract ends.
- Detailed data:
* The hit is the record containing raw data on the user’s navigational data
AT Internet’s added value
How we’re changing the analytics game
Find out how AT Internet will empower you to skyrocket your acquisition, conversion and retention rates. Our advanced and powerful solution is trusted by 1000s of our customers, including, the BBC, Le Monde and Total. Drive your web analytics into the fast lane!
Discover AT Internet
Who are we?
We’re proud to be named a web analytics “Leader” by Forrester Research, Inc.!
Discover why thousands of customers, including some of the world’s biggest brands, trust us.
Discover 20 best practices essential to any analytics strategy and data-driven decision-making.
GET IN TOUCH
Interested in a demo of our solution? Want more info about our company (partnerships, press enquiries or other)? Our teams are available. Just leave us a few details in this form, and we’ll get back to you shortly.