Marketing automation involves several elements to ensure smooth operation:
- The assessment of visitor behaviour (newsletter reading rates, most-read content pieces, reactions generated, etc.).
- Lead nurturing to nurture a prospect so that they evolve into a client
- Profiling via lead scoring, for example; this means analysing the actions taken by a prospect and scoring them according to a defined scale in order to deduce their intentions.
- Automation of social network activity (publications).
- Content which is high quality and adapted to the target audience.
Marketing automation is carried out via dedicated software and/or web services (platforms or applications).
AT Internet’s added value
How we’re changing the analytics game
Find out how AT Internet will empower you to skyrocket your acquisition, conversion and retention rates. Our advanced and powerful solution is trusted by 1000s of our customers, including, the BBC, Le Monde and Total. Drive your web analytics into the fast lane!
Discover AT Internet
Who are we?
We’re proud to be named a web analytics “Leader” by Forrester Research, Inc.!
Discover why thousands of customers, including some of the world’s biggest brands, trust us.
Discover 20 best practices essential to any analytics strategy and data-driven decision-making.
GET IN TOUCH
Interested in a demo of our solution? Want more info about our company (partnerships, press enquiries or other)? Our teams are available. Just leave us a few details in this form, and we’ll get back to you shortly.