Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
Marketing automation involves several elements to ensure smooth operation:
- The assessment of visitor behaviour (newsletter reading rates, most-read content pieces, reactions generated, etc.).
- Lead nurturing to nurture a prospect so that they evolve into a client
- Profiling via lead scoring, for example; this means analysing the actions taken by a prospect and scoring them according to a defined scale in order to deduce their intentions.
- Automation of social network activity (publications).
- Content which is high quality and adapted to the target audience.
Marketing automation is carried out via dedicated software and/or web services (platforms or applications).
Digital analytics for media groups
Download “Winning the Data Game: Digital Analytics Tactics for Media Groups” for practical tips on using analytics data to succeed!
OVH: a web analytics success strategy
Learn how OVH optimised its conversion funnels and re-engaged abandoned carts by pairing analytics data with its CRM
Digital Analytics & the GDPR: 5 things you must know
Discover the five things of which you must be sure regarding your analytics data and processes.