Digital Analytics Consultant
Reporting to the Managing Director UK & Ireland, you will work in close collaboration with our clients’ digital marketing and e-commerce directors in large corporates across all industry verticals, as well as with their technical teams and or service providers to deliver high value advice and client satisfaction with AT Internet products and services.
- Lead pre-sales in collaboration with the sales force,
- Provide Project Management on complex client projects
- Deliver KPI workshop sessions to clients,
- Deliver business consulting to clients such as performance analysis
- Provide technical implementation consultancy to clients,
- Support Customer Success management for a portfolio of clients,
- Contribute to product innovation and enhancement efforts,
- Support our clients with technical and/or product trainings,
- Provide third level customer support,
- Keep abreast of key competitors’ products and services and market trends,
- Keep abreast of product knowledge through regular trainings, self-learning, knowledge sharing and through internal and external networking
- Experience using an Analytics tool – previous experience of using and implementing web analytics tools.
- Analytical skills – demonstrated data analysis experience in Marketing or eCommerce or related field. Strong ability to present findings clearly to a non-technical audience.
- Project Management skills – Prince2 Certification a plus
- MS Excel – strong knowledge of MS Excel including pivot tables, sorting, filtering and charting analysis.
- Data transfer protocols and technologies – experience handling APIs, XML, HTTP(S) and FTP.
- Fluent English
- Comfortable speaking in front of a group of people and in public
- Strong understanding and passion for all digital marketing channels including mobile marketing, social media, rich media, search engine marketing, online advertising, email marketing and affiliate marketing
- Experience of presenting to both IT and Marketing audiences
- Willingness to travel
- Good visual presentation skills
- Educated to degree level in Computer Sciences or Digital Marketing, or a similar technical/technology related subject
- Prince2 certification a plus