Munich, London, Paris, Singapore
Digital Analytics Consultant
Working alongside the other Consultants and the Sales Team, the Digital Analytics Consultant will work as part of the Consulting team.
Your technical background, coupled with your excellent interpersonal skills, are extremely important as your main task, initially, will be to provide first and second level technical support for our solutions. You will be responsible for answering client queries, as well as for the identification, analysis and resolution of client issues whilst respecting contractual deadlines. Your experience as project leader will allow you to help our clients implement our solutions, whilst creating a relationship of trust with them at the same time. You will work towards providing client satisfaction and will help clients to optimise their online activity through the use of our solutions. You will also provide training sessions for our clients on the different modules that we have to offer (both on-site and remote training). You will work in close collaboration with our clients’ Marketing and E-commerce departments, as well as with their technical teams and service providers. AT Internet consultants are experts in digital analytics consulting. To get to know them better, learn about their backgrounds, and see how their careers unfold at AT Internet, check out this infographic: Digital analytics consultants: Who are they?
- Technical implementation of AT Internet solutions (installation, tagging, report configuration),
- Technical support (providing answers to client queries), Providing advice and audits (interpretation and exploitation of data for a site or network of sites),
- You will be working alongside AT Internet’s sales and technical teams.
- Educated to degree level (minimum BA/BSc) in Computer Sciences,
- Keen interest in Web Analytics,
- Excellent interpersonal and editorial skills (project management),
- Ability to express oneself in a clear, concise manner.
- Patience, understanding and empathy vis-à-vis client needs.
- Knowledge of interactive marketing (referencing, affiliation, e-mail marketing campaigns, advertising, studies),
- Knowledge of the technology used in remote tagging (tags),
- Web security and/or data transfer protocols (API, XML, FTP),
- Experienced user of an audience measurement solution using remote tags,
- Maintenance of your own personal Internet site.