Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Back to basics: the Analytics Suite
School is back in session, and there’s no better time to brush up on your usage of the Analytics Suite. We’ll show you how to best use our integrated tools (Dashboards, Reports, Data Query) for truly efficient analyses and insights you can act on.
This webinar will help you go beyond simply observing your results, and instead find new ways of making your data work for your business.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Getting started with the Analytics Suite: get to know the workspace and key features
- Roles and objectives of the main tools:
- Overview of main tools and applications
- Which tools and applications are designed for which types of users?
- Collaborative features for sharing
Your webinar host:
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Analytics Suite: May 2019 news
Personalisation in the spotlight on Explorer! Comparison periods and custom metrics are being introduced. Many other new features are available this month: default site, new…
Intelligent Tracking Prevention – redefining the cookie ecosystem
In this article, learn how you can optimise your user analysis in line with Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP). Article Intelligent Tracking Prevention – redefining the…
Catching up: AI in 2019, audio/video measurements and virality
AI in 2019, audio/video measurements and virality... A selection of news, data, and information with (im)pertinent commentary, because it’s important to choose your sources well.…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.