Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
DIGITAL ANALYTICS CHALLENGES AT SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
At our latest Digital Analytics Forum (DAF), we spoke with Denis Rousseau, digital analytics consultant at Schneider Electric, a global leader in sustainable energy management and industrial automation.
In this video, he shares his experience using the Analytics Suite.
A few highlights:
- Analytics-related challenges at Schneider Electric
- Collecting, processing and analysing data using the Analytics Suite
- The close working relationship and reactivity of AT Internet’s support teams
Want to know more about the Analytics Suite and its tagging solution?
Watch this video on SmartTag, our innovative solution for flexible, agile and fully customisable tagging.
If you’d like to learn more about mobile tagging, watch our webinar on mobile analytics: “Boost mobile performance & optimise tag loading”
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Analytics Suite: May 2019 news
Personalisation in the spotlight on Explorer! Comparison periods and custom metrics are being introduced. Many other new features are available this month: default site, new…
Intelligent Tracking Prevention – redefining the cookie ecosystem
In this article, learn how you can optimise your user analysis in line with Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP). Article Intelligent Tracking Prevention – redefining the…
Catching up: AI in 2019, audio/video measurements and virality
AI in 2019, audio/video measurements and virality... A selection of news, data, and information with (im)pertinent commentary, because it’s important to choose your sources well.…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.