Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
Analytics success story: FRENCH GOVERNMENT INFORMATION SERVICE (SIG)
Sucessfully manage and optimise a network of more than a hundred sites
“Analytics data is integrated as a LOLF (Organic Law applicable to Finance laws) variable for some sites” Etienne Godfroy, Traffic Manager for stat@gouv
The French Government Information Service (SIG) is responsible for co-ordinating ministerial communication both on- and offline. The government network has more than 400 sites on the Internet, including ministerial sites, ministerial mission sites and public sites. The density and complexity of the site network creates a number of analytics issues including traffic measurement, access and performance management. SIG’s goal was to optimise how it manages and develops more than 400 sites and to do so it chose AT Internet and its web analytics solution, Analyzer which matched their needs:
- A tree structure of 9 levels to simplify the measurement and analysis of the 400 sites,
- Custom and automated access management to manage user profiles,
- Digital Analytics assistance and user training,
- Behavioural analyses and interest criteria to define marketing optimisation actions to be undertaken.
There have been many advantages for the SIG in using the Analytics Suite:
- Accurate and immediate measurement of web communication actions,
- Each user has direct access to their site’s statistics,
- Analytics data is considered as a performance indicator,
- Visitor acquisition and annual growth objectives have been surpassed.
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
The 4 keys to improving targeting and marketing ROI
For efficient marketing, you need a full picture of how customers interact with your brand across a complex series of touchpoints. Learn the benefits of…
Catching up: survival of the press, false alert and Scrabble!
Survival of the press, false alert and Scrabble.... A tasty 3-minute assortment of hand-picked news! Article Catching up: survival of the press, false alert and…
Analytics Suite: new features for February 2019
An update on the latest features of the Analytics Suite: PrestaShop plugin to manage your e-commerce site, new calendar and predictive mode in Explorer, integration…