Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
TUESDAY, 18 NOVEMBER 2014
HANDS-ON ANALYTICS: USE CASES & PRACTICAL TIPS
You believe in the power of data, and you know that analytics is key to measuring and optimising performance for true results. But do you know which steps to take to get there? In this webinar designed around actual use cases and real-life applications of our analytics solutions, Jasmin Spengler will give clear and practical tips, best practices and real examples for implementing tags, and measuring and analysing data.
We’ll study the actions to take based on common objectives in three industries:
Some of the questions you’ll learn to answer are:
- How do paying customers and free users act differently on your site?
- Which of your site’s teasers or promotional content is most effective?
- Which content is the most popular?
- Where are users dropping out of the conversion funnel?
- How is product placement affecting your sales?
- How is your internal search engine being used?
- How are your TV ads affecting your site traffic and conversions?
- Which combination of TV ad, time slot and channel drive the most conversions?
- Does your online audience profile match your TV campaign target audience?
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Analytics Suite: New features for April 2019
All standard metrics in Explorer, enhanced analysis scope in User Insights, Data Query export in AWS, Status Page and AT Connect Trustpilot Article Analytics Suite:…
Catching up: personal data, quality, techlash and bad influence
Catching up: personal data, quality, techlash and bad influence... a hand-crafted selection of (ir)relevant data, figures and facts to keep you connected to the digital…
Customer retention – effective tips for the media industry
In this article, learn how to effectively retain your online audience and significantly reduce visitor churn with your web analytics tool. Article Customer retention –…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Be the first to know about our events, free downloads, webinars, new features, and much more.