ANALYTICS CUSTOMER CASE STUDY: LAGARDERE ACTIVE
Lagardère Active uses AT Internet’s Analytics Suite to boost its organic traffic by 5X.
“We started out with 3 completely different measurement tools, which were not cross-platform, to measure a rather wide spectrum. We chose AT Internet’s solution in order to unify this cross-platform measurement across our web and mobile landscapes.”
Dilson Varela Ribeiro, Head of Data at Lagardère Active
Efficiently use data to boost traffic, qualify visitors, and optimise ROI.
French media group Lagardère is the #1 press and magazine publisher in France, with 27 press titles, 22 radio stations, and 12 television stations worldwide. In the digital sphere, Lagardère is France’s 4th-largest media group online, in terms of audience, and the 2nd-largest on mobile.
With such a rich portfolio, it’s crucial for Lagardère Active to make the most of its data. The group trusts AT Internet for digital analytics data that supports its editorial governance, as well as the following objectives:
- Grow and develop its audience
- Improve reader satisfaction and loyalty
- Boost monetisation and sales revenue
Organic traffic from Google News to ELLE.fr multiplied by 5X.
Since implementing AT Internet’s Analytics Suite solution, Lagardère Active has been able to obtain unified measurement via a single platform accessible to all its teams.
API technology in particular has helped the group improve the flow and processing of analytics data within the company. Using APIs, Lagardère Active has been able to:
- Facilitate access to information
- Standardise internal processes
- Secure data and ensure its reliability
- Build an editorial strategy that responds to today’s digital challenges
The group’s analytics data is redistributed and integrated into different content production tools, such as CMS and dashboards.
AT Internet’s digital analytics solution has also helped Lagardère Active to:
- Transform its business model, from monetising page content to monetising its audience, thanks to qualified user profiles and precise indicators
- Take an effective multi-site approach using AT Internet’s Custom Analyses, which makes profile data available across all the group’s sites
- Drive new traffic
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Get ready for Data Query 3 beta! Multi-site without constraints, unique visitors on the fly for everyone and an unparalleled computing speed. And all this…
It’s well known that around 9 out of 10 e-commerce visits result in acquisition costs without generating any ROI. If you find yourself spending ever-increasing…
Following on from our recent video blog on the effects of Ad Blockers, we interviewed Florian Rieupet, Product Manager at AT Internet about the ways…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.