ANALYTICS CUSTOMER CASE STUDY: LAGARDERE ACTIVE
Lagardère Active uses AT Internet’s Analytics Suite to boost its organic traffic by 5X.
“We started out with 3 completely different measurement tools, which were not cross-platform, to measure a rather wide spectrum. We chose AT Internet’s solution in order to unify this cross-platform measurement across our web and mobile landscapes.”
Dilson Varela Ribeiro, Head of Data at Lagardère Active
Efficiently use data to boost traffic, qualify visitors, and optimise ROI.
French media group Lagardère is the #1 press and magazine publisher in France, with 27 press titles, 22 radio stations, and 12 television stations worldwide. In the digital sphere, Lagardère is France’s 4th-largest media group online, in terms of audience, and the 2nd-largest on mobile.
With such a rich portfolio, it’s crucial for Lagardère Active to make the most of its data. The group trusts AT Internet for digital analytics data that supports its editorial governance, as well as the following objectives:
- Grow and develop its audience
- Improve reader satisfaction and loyalty
- Boost monetisation and sales revenue
Organic traffic from Google News to ELLE.fr multiplied by 5X.
Since implementing AT Internet’s Analytics Suite solution, Lagardère Active has been able to obtain unified measurement via a single platform accessible to all its teams.
API technology in particular has helped the group improve the flow and processing of analytics data within the company. Using APIs, Lagardère Active has been able to:
- Facilitate access to information
- Standardise internal processes
- Secure data and ensure its reliability
- Build an editorial strategy that responds to today’s digital challenges
The group’s analytics data is redistributed and integrated into different content production tools, such as CMS and dashboards.
AT Internet’s digital analytics solution has also helped Lagardère Active to:
- Transform its business model, from monetising page content to monetising its audience, thanks to qualified user profiles and precise indicators
- Take an effective multi-site approach using AT Internet’s Custom Analyses, which makes profile data available across all the group’s sites
- Drive new traffic
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
These traps can have different effects, from loss of quality in the product to lower profitability of investments in testing. In any case, these practices…
The catching up: a look at the latest news and other digital nuggets. A selection of news, data, and information with (im)pertinent commentary, because it’s…
The poor quality of analytical data can take different forms, with sometimes serious consequences for your business: loss of income, decreased trust and credibility... Article…