Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
Analytics success story: REED EXPOSITIONS
Reed Expositions France optimises the presence of its 40 client brands on social media.
“With BuzzWatcher we now have a professional monitoring tool which allows us to get consolidated data for all channel types.” Hubert Brosseau, Web Analytics and Social Media Monitoring Manager
Reed Expositions France belongs to the Reed Exhibitions group, the world’s leading events’ organiser. In addition to the company’s corporate site Reed Expositions France operates and manages 43 web sites dedicated to its clients’ events. After purchasing BuzzWatcher in 2012, Reed Expositions now has a fully integrated solution to monitor all of its actions on social media.
In terms of e-reputation monitoring, Reed Expositions France has clearly identified the following goals:
- Measure the impact of actions on social media by calculating ROI to justify its marketing choices (ad purchase, display budget, community management, etc.).
- Improve client knowledge by creating regular reports as well as occasional audits for major events.
Significant results for Reed Expositions France include:
- Identifying influencers on specific domains. Reed Exposition has created the Top 20 influencers on Twitter as well as a ranking list for these Opinion Leaders.
- The sentiment analysis, which has allowed the company to get feedback from visitors to find out what they liked or didn’t like in terms of the organisation and the content used in trade shows.
- In terms of ROI, Reed Expositions has been able to see that 3.7 million tweets were shared for one event which would have represented an investment of 11,100 Euro if a display purchase operation had been undertaken (a cost% of 3 Euro).
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Analytics Suite: May 2019 news
Personalisation in the spotlight on Explorer! Comparison periods and custom metrics are being introduced. Many other new features are available this month: default site, new…
Intelligent Tracking Prevention – redefining the cookie ecosystem
In this article, learn how you can optimise your user analysis in line with Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP). Article Intelligent Tracking Prevention – redefining the…
Catching up: AI in 2019, audio/video measurements and virality
AI in 2019, audio/video measurements and virality... A selection of news, data, and information with (im)pertinent commentary, because it’s important to choose your sources well.…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.