Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
Analytics success story: REED EXPOSITIONS
Reed Expositions France optimises the presence of its 40 client brands on social media.
“With BuzzWatcher we now have a professional monitoring tool which allows us to get consolidated data for all channel types.” Hubert Brosseau, Web Analytics and Social Media Monitoring Manager
Reed Expositions France belongs to the Reed Exhibitions group, the world’s leading events’ organiser. In addition to the company’s corporate site Reed Expositions France operates and manages 43 web sites dedicated to its clients’ events. After purchasing BuzzWatcher in 2012, Reed Expositions now has a fully integrated solution to monitor all of its actions on social media.
In terms of e-reputation monitoring, Reed Expositions France has clearly identified the following goals:
- Measure the impact of actions on social media by calculating ROI to justify its marketing choices (ad purchase, display budget, community management, etc.).
- Improve client knowledge by creating regular reports as well as occasional audits for major events.
Significant results for Reed Expositions France include:
- Identifying influencers on specific domains. Reed Exposition has created the Top 20 influencers on Twitter as well as a ranking list for these Opinion Leaders.
- The sentiment analysis, which has allowed the company to get feedback from visitors to find out what they liked or didn’t like in terms of the organisation and the content used in trade shows.
- In terms of ROI, Reed Expositions has been able to see that 3.7 million tweets were shared for one event which would have represented an investment of 11,100 Euro if a display purchase operation had been undertaken (a cost% of 3 Euro).
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Analytics Suite: New features for April 2019
All standard metrics in Explorer, enhanced analysis scope in User Insights, Data Query export in AWS, Status Page and AT Connect Trustpilot Article Analytics Suite:…
Catching up: personal data, quality, techlash and bad influence
Catching up: personal data, quality, techlash and bad influence... a hand-crafted selection of (ir)relevant data, figures and facts to keep you connected to the digital…
Customer retention – effective tips for the media industry
In this article, learn how to effectively retain your online audience and significantly reduce visitor churn with your web analytics tool. Article Customer retention –…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Be the first to know about our events, free downloads, webinars, new features, and much more.