Analytics success story: RYANAIR
Ryanair uses analytics to drive increased website revenue and performance.
“By using AT Internet’s Web Analytics to understand email and visitor behaviour, we were able to increase click-through rates by 200% and our bounce rate decreased by 18%.” Dara Brady, Head of Advertising, Ryanair
Ryanair is Europe’s original low fares airline and continues to be Europe’s largest low fares carrier. 99% of Ryanair’s bookings are made through its website making it the company’s single most important marketing tool. Ryanair was looking for a solution partner rather than provider. AT Internet was selected as an organisation with whom their Web Analytics environment would not stand still and one where all their online intelligence needs could be taken care of within a single, intuitive user interface.
The Analytics Suite and DataExplorer have allowed Ryanair to:
- Enhance strategic decision-making,
- Increase conversion rates,
- Increase website revenue,
- Increase visitor traffic by 16% to strategic pages,
- Double revenue generated from their email campaigns.
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Part 5 looks at another common issue for anyone working in e-commerce – “I do all my reports in Excel” Article Fake Analytics 3: “I…
Ever wondered who’s behind the scenes in AT Internet’s support and consulting department? Learn more about the key role they play! Article AT Internet’s digital…
Firefox torpedo, the shifting analytics landscape, poor quality costs, Google vs the French news, GDPR consent, deep learning on your plate... Article Catching up: Firefox…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.