Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
Analytics success story: TOTAL
Total optimised its online ordering process with digital analytics.
“AT Internet provides Total France managers with key information that allows us to improve our offer.” Cédric Vigneau – e-Business Manager – TOTAL FRANCE
Total France is the French leader in the oil and natural gas industry with more than 4,300 stations in France. Total France chose AT Internet and its digital analytics solution along with the e-Commerce module to respond to the following needs:
- Improve the service for ordering fuel online,
- Promote consistency in the different steps of the order,
- Increase the conversion rate of fuel orders,
- Provide Internet users with reliable information.
AT Internet’s Analytics Suite has allowed Total France to:
- Optimise its order process by setting up a “click to call” process,
- Double conversion rates for online fuel orders,
- Improve its online service and guarantee customer satisfaction.
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Analytics Suite: May 2019 news
Personalisation in the spotlight on Explorer! Comparison periods and custom metrics are being introduced. Many other new features are available this month: default site, new…
Intelligent Tracking Prevention – redefining the cookie ecosystem
In this article, learn how you can optimise your user analysis in line with Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP). Article Intelligent Tracking Prevention – redefining the…
Catching up: AI in 2019, audio/video measurements and virality
AI in 2019, audio/video measurements and virality... A selection of news, data, and information with (im)pertinent commentary, because it’s important to choose your sources well.…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.