Through the combination of website and mobile analytics data from AT Internet, and external market data provided by SimilarWeb, digital campaigns and trends can be evaluated for their overall business impact and understood within the context of the competitive market. Businesses can use the multi-layered data in several ways to generate value, including but not limited to:
· Pairing a deep “site-centric” view with a wider “market-centric” view of performance in an all-in-one dashboard
· Comparing site performance to competitors’ sites, and adjusting and optimising marketing investments accordingly
· Evaluating their presence on social networks with their competitors, and analysing the social traffic generated from it
· Measuring the effectiveness and contributions of different acquisition channels
· Understanding which other sites and pages their website is being abandoned for (i.e., customers leave your Product X page to go to your direct competitor’s Product Y page), and adapting product offerings accordingly.
SimilarWeb is the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide businesses with insights for any website or app across all industries, worldwide. Thousands of customers, including Louis Vuitton, Galeries Lafayette, L’Oreal, SNCF, Google, Criteo, rely on SimilarWeb to understand, track and grow their digital market share.
See for yourself!
Request a demo
Our digital analytics experts will be happy to give you a quick personal demo! Just tell us a little about yourself below, and we’ll get back to you. (We won’t spam you, we promise. You’ll get a real response from a real human.)