Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
- If a visitor knows your URL and enters it directly into his/her browser’s address bar ;
- If a visitor has bookmarked your site or saved it as a favourite in his/her browser ;
- If a visitor clicks on a link contained in an email (the URL has been shared by a third person).
Continuing visits are also classified as direct traffic in our digital analytics solution. This direct traffic is therefore classified as “organic traffic”. We distinguish between two types of direct traffic:
- Continuing visits are traffic to your site containing a page from within your site as a referrer. This occurs when a visitor is inactive on your site for 30 minutes and then begins browsing again from the page where he/she left off. This will result in the creation of a new visit with a page from your site as the referrer.
- Direct “out of site” traffic comes from visitors who access your site without a referrer.
In web analytics, visits of this last type come from loyal visitors, or from visitors who share your URL… In audience measurement, when the type of traffic is unknown, it is classified in this category.
Similar definitions :
Entry Page: This is the first page viewed by Internet users whenever they visit a site. This page is not necessarily the home page…
Analytics Suite 2
IN OUR CUSTOMERS’ WORDS
Learn some of the digital challenges our customers are currently facing, and discover how AT Internet’s Analytics Suite 2 is helping them succeed. Our clients Total, BBC, Le Monde and KAIDEE share, in their own words, what they love most about our digital analytics solution.
MEASURE, ANALYSE, DECIDE
Make web analytics your most trusted ally to optimise your entire digital environment. The Analytics Suite combines simplicity, reliability, machine learning and GDPR compliance. For smarter decisions, regardless of your job role.
Discover AT Internet
Who are we?
WEB ANALYTICS LEADER
THE FORRESTER WAVE™: WEB ANALYTICS, Q4 2017
We’re proud to be named a web analytics “Leader” by Forrester Research, Inc.!
WHY AT INTERNET?
WHAT SETS US APART
Discover why thousands of customers, including some of the world’s biggest brands, trust us.
THE 20 GOLDEN RULES OF DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Discover 20 best practices essential to any analytics strategy and data-driven decision-making.
GET IN TOUCH
Interested in a demo of our solution? Want more info about our company (partnerships, press enquiries or other)? Our teams are available. Just leave us a few details in this form, and we’ll get back to you shortly.