Digital Analytics Consultant
Working alongside the other Consultants and the Sales Team, the Digital Analytics Consultant will work as part of the German Consulting team.
Your experience in project management will allow you to help our clients implement our solutions, whilst creating a relationship of trust with them at the same time. You will work towards providing client satisfaction and will help clients to optimize their online activity through the use of our solutions and in combination with complementary information/tools like AB-Testing, Tag Management System or TV-Tracking. You will also provide training sessions for our clients on the different modules that we have to offer (both on-site and remote training).
You will work in close collaboration with our clients’ Marketing and E-commerce departments, as well as with their technical teams and service providers.
Your technical background and analytical capabilities, coupled with your excellent interpersonal skills, are extremely important. Indeed, you will provide technical support for our solutions, guide the client through digital analytic projects and deliver business value based on the collected data.
You will be responsible for answering client queries, as well as for the identification, analysis and resolution of client issues whilst respecting contractual deadlines.
– Technical implementation of AT Internet solutions (installation, tagging, report configuration),
– Technical support (providing answers to client queries),
– Providing advice and audits (interpretation and exploitation of data for a site or network of sites),
– Conceptual design and creation of comprehensive dashboards and reports
– Guiding the clients through implementation and strategical projects
– You will be working alongside AT Internet’s sales and technical teams.
– Educated to degree level (minimum BA/BSc) in Computer Sciences,
– Fluent English and German mandatory
– Keen interest in Web Analytics,
– Excellent interpersonal and editorial skills (project management),
– Ability to express oneself in a clear, concise manner,
– Patience, understanding and empathy vis-à-vis client needs.
– Knowledge of interactive marketing (referencing, affiliation, e-mail marketing campaigns, advertising, studies),
– Web security and/or data transfer protocols (API, XML, FTP),
– Knowledge of the technology used in remote tagging (tags),
– Experienced user of an audience measurement solution using remote tags,
– Experience in other fields of digital business like SEO, AB-Testing, Social Media, Tag Management System, Adwords etc. would be much appreciated,
– Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel,
– Maintenance of your own personal Internet site.