A WHITE PAPER BY JACQUES WARREN
CHOOSING A WEB ANALYTICS SOLUTION
Discussions and debates on the range of different web analytics tools available always raise a lot of interest. Choosing the right solution falls into the category of vital decisions that a company has to make! Although we do not deny the importance associated with making such a choice, we believe that the most important factor to be considered is the people who will use the tool.
Description of the white paper
This white paper deals with topics such as:
- The process for choosing a Web Analytics solution
- Questions to ask before choosing a Web Analytics tool
- 11 important points to be considered before choosing a web analytics and audience measurement solution
AT Internet recommends
In September 2012 AT Internet launched the latest version of its Web Analytics solution, Analyzer III. This latest version allows users to manage their performance on the Web, on social networks and on mobile applications in real time. Analyzer III comes with additional business specific modules such as: e-Commerce monitoring, Multichannel campaign analysis, performance monitoring, video tracking, etc.
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
We recently interviewed Alexandre Cazaurang, Product Manager at AT Internet about the effects of adblockers and AT Internet’s solution. Tune into our video to find…
Firefox’s cookie ETP update, Google’s RTB, the lowdown on MVPs, interactive view of GDPR fines, the Yuka effect and how to avoid the Greenwashing trap.…
Summer is drawing to an end, and AT Internet's product news is back in full force! Article Analytics Suite: the new features of the summer…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.