A WHITE PAPER BY JACQUES WARREN
CHOOSING A WEB ANALYTICS SOLUTION
Discussions and debates on the range of different web analytics tools available always raise a lot of interest. Choosing the right solution falls into the category of vital decisions that a company has to make! Although we do not deny the importance associated with making such a choice, we believe that the most important factor to be considered is the people who will use the tool.
Description of the white paper
This white paper deals with topics such as:
- The process for choosing a Web Analytics solution
- Questions to ask before choosing a Web Analytics tool
- 11 important points to be considered before choosing a web analytics and audience measurement solution
AT Internet recommends
In September 2012 AT Internet launched the latest version of its Web Analytics solution, Analyzer III. This latest version allows users to manage their performance on the Web, on social networks and on mobile applications in real time. Analyzer III comes with additional business specific modules such as: e-Commerce monitoring, Multichannel campaign analysis, performance monitoring, video tracking, etc.
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Part 5 looks at another common issue for anyone working in e-commerce – “I do all my reports in Excel” Article Fake Analytics 3: “I…
Ever wondered who’s behind the scenes in AT Internet’s support and consulting department? Learn more about the key role they play! Article AT Internet’s digital…
Firefox torpedo, the shifting analytics landscape, poor quality costs, Google vs the French news, GDPR consent, deep learning on your plate... Article Catching up: Firefox…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.