Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
A WHITE PAPER BY MARION JOFFRE
DATA QUERY: ADVANCED DATA MODELLING
No matter the size, structure or model of your business, reporting and analysis is critical – by monitoring performance, you can reliably measure whether you’re reaching your business objectives. But setting up clear, targeted and recurring reporting is not always as simple as it may seem. The following three actions are necessary to efficiently track performance and KPIs:
- Optimise the time spent analysing and interpreting data
- Centralise all data for simplified, immediate understanding
- Create customised reporting fully adapted to the KPIs used within your organisation
Discover our white paper: “Data Query: advanced data modelling”
In this web analytics white paper, we explore:
- Requirements and tips for building custom reporting
- How AT Internet’s Data Query tool can be used for data mining and extraction
- 3 examples of data export use cases
How can AT Internet help?
AT Internet’s Analytics Suite features Data Query, a powerful tool for data mining. In just a few clicks, build and share detailed, custom web analytics reports adapted to your objectives. Use Data Query to get the actionable data you need in a matter of seconds.
Learn more on this topic: “DATA QUERY: Go from beginner to advanced“
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Analytics Suite: the new features of the summer
Summer is drawing to an end, and AT Internet's product news is back in full force! Article Analytics Suite: the new features of the summer…
Infographic: 13 KPI analytics vital for the media
A list of the main key performance indicators (KPIs) to effectively manage your digital strategy and achieve your objectives. Article Infographic: 13 KPI analytics vital…
Catching up: Gold rush, Brexit woes and secret profiling!
Gold rush, Brexit woes and secret profiling... The catching up: a look at the latest news and other digital nuggets. Article Catching up: Gold rush,…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.