Data you can trust
Insights for everyone
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE
Thursday, March 8, 2018
GDPR & Digital Analytics: are you ready?
Brace yourself: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect in just a matter of weeks.
If you’re like many companies, you may still be wondering if you’ve sufficiently examined all aspects of your analytics data collection, processing and storage… and if you’ve ticked all the boxes for full compliance.
In this webinar, our data privacy and analytics experts will explain what you need to know regarding your digital analytics data and activities in light of the GDPR. Learn how to fully respect users’ privacy and rights while still making the most of your audience data.
If you’re unsure about any of the following, then do not miss this webinar:
- Which data is “personal data” when talking about digital analytics?
- What am I allowed to do with my analytics data? (Import it, export it, combine it…)
- Where should my analytics data be stored?
- What information must I give my end users?
- What does “consent” really mean?
- What are my responsibilities? What am I accountable for?
- What are my analytics provider’s responsibilities?
Your webinar hosts:
Lead Consultant & Data Privacy Specialist
Data Protection Officer