A WHITE PAPER BY JACQUES WARREN
ATTRIBUTION IN ONLINE MARKETING
In Web Analytics attribution in online marketing, the process which credits conversion to the correct activity (or combination of activities), has been one of the hottest topics in recent years. With the rapid increase in the number of channels and platforms available, it has become essential for marketers to be able to correctly evaluate the contribution of each campaign and each online action to determine which combinations of the marketing mix work best.
Description of the white paper “Attribution in online marketing”
This white paper deals with topics such as:
- The main challenges of attribution in online marketing
- The different possible approaches
- How to segment conversions
- The challenges of communication faced by analysts
AT Internet recommends
With the help of Web Analytics solutions such as Analyzer III’s Channel Optimizer you will be able to identify the contribution of your marketing actions to improve conversion rates and optimise budgets.
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
We recently interviewed Alexandre Cazaurang, Product Manager at AT Internet about the effects of adblockers and AT Internet’s solution. Tune into our video to find…
Firefox’s cookie ETP update, Google’s RTB, the lowdown on MVPs, interactive view of GDPR fines, the Yuka effect and how to avoid the Greenwashing trap.…
Summer is drawing to an end, and AT Internet's product news is back in full force! Article Analytics Suite: the new features of the summer…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.