A WHITE PAPER BY JEAN-MARIE CAMIADE
USABILITY ANALYSIS IN WEB ANALYTICS: METHODS AND TOOLS
Usability analysis and UX is a vast and complex subject, but one which can improve productivity and increase conversions. Usability encompasses several different aspects, from the site’s general navigation and intuitiveness, to conversion funnels, to the specific UX of individual web pages. This white paper examines all these aspects of how web analytics can help you improve your UX. Usability analysis is more than just nice chart in a report – it’s a true lever for generating more conversions and better visitor engagement.
Description of the white paper : “Usability analysis in Web Analytics”
Jean-Marie Camiade, AT Internet Knowledge Manager, explains:
- Why and how to use the usability analysis in AT Internet’s solution
- How to approach page UX
- Page usability analyses available in the Analytics Suite
- Studying the vertical scroll and display of a page
- 6 examples of how our tools can be used to analyse usability
AT Internet recommends
Thanks to AT Internet’s Analytics Suite, a comprehensive web analytics solution, you can analyse the performance of your website in terms of usability and UX to detect any problems, identify opportunities for optimising user experience and improve conversion rate.
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Part 5 looks at another common issue for anyone working in e-commerce – “I do all my reports in Excel” Article Fake Analytics 3: “I…
Ever wondered who’s behind the scenes in AT Internet’s support and consulting department? Learn more about the key role they play! Article AT Internet’s digital…
Firefox torpedo, the shifting analytics landscape, poor quality costs, Google vs the French news, GDPR consent, deep learning on your plate... Article Catching up: Firefox…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.