Analytics success story: LE PARISIEN
Le Parisien uses AT Internet Digital Analytics solution to optimise the mobile marketing strategy on its 25 applications
“We use Analyzer to accurately track our 25 mobile applications. Mobile specific analyses allow us to optimise not only user experience but also our marketing campaigns.” Fabien Le Brusq, Mobile Marketing Manager – Le Parisien
Le Parisien is France’s leading generalist newspaper. The newspaper’s 25 mobile applications, an essential source of media, have been downloaded more than 3.5 million times on 7 different operating systems. The company’s mobile marketing objectives include:
- Providing users with information all day long, on a wide range of channels,
- Increasing mobile traffic and developing new offers,
- Developing customer loyalty through an optimal user experience.
With AT Internet Analytics solution, Le Parisien has been able to:
- measure its marketing actions in real time: pushes and notifications, email campaigns, latest events,
- optimise its offer of applications at different levels: usability and displayed content,
- improve user knowledge through specific analyses: versions of applications used, network used, screen size used etc.
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
These traps can have different effects, from loss of quality in the product to lower profitability of investments in testing. In any case, these practices…
The catching up: a look at the latest news and other digital nuggets. A selection of news, data, and information with (im)pertinent commentary, because it’s…
The poor quality of analytical data can take different forms, with sometimes serious consequences for your business: loss of income, decreased trust and credibility... Article…